Style Sneak-Yellow, Black, Bronze

Look out world! I'm particularly excited to announce that I will be composing a bi-monthly post that attempts to turn an outfit/room/garden into a wedding. Think of it as a "look book" of sorts; an inspiration board to gather ideas. I'm having great fun with it and I hope you will, too!


Inspiration: yellow dress, black shoes and clutch, bronze necklace.
photo courtesy of Lucky

{click image above to zoom}

{The players}

clutch: misma
candlesticks: ted muehler for e.r. butler
dress: sarah seven
paper lanterns: luna bazaar
flowers: courtesy of the knot.com
candy table: amy atlas events
place setting: amorology weddings
flower girl dress: budget dream weddings
farewell pom poms: image courtesy of style me pretty
shoes: manolo blahnik
cupcake: sweet and saucy shop
flowers: image courtesy of the knot.com

No comments: