Etsy's Share Your Love 2010


 

'Tis the season to get involved (well, really, any season is, but you know...).  With all this love flying around in the air, I thought it would be nice to give some to people who really need a smile, a thought, or just a little (virtual) hug.

So in that spirit, I'll be participating in Etsy's "Share Your Love" program for this Valentines Day.  Etsy admin will be working with Citymeals-on-Wheels to bring nutritious meals, handmade greeting cards and companionship to elderly New Yorkers.  Crafters were asked to donate handmade greeting cards that will be delivered with a meal to the elderly on Valentines Day.  Etsy admin (based in Brooklyn, NY) will be volunteering that day to decorate, serve meals, and spend quality time with their neighbors.

I will be donating handmade Valentines from my shop to this cause...

...AND...

...for each comment I get below, on Facebook, or on Twitter, I will donate another up to 50 cards.

If you'd like to participate on your own, please feel free to do so and check out the Etsy Storque for more details.

Happy (early) Valentines Day!

No comments: