April Etsy Faves



Today, I thought I'd share a few of my recent favorite items from Etsy this month (no April foolin' here!).  It probably will come as no surprise to many of you that they are almost all paper goods and jewelry.  I really just can't help myself.  What are some of your Etsy faves?

from top left:

vintage chicken/bird post cards: humunuku

"baby giraffe #3": sharon montrose

woodland alphabet and counting prints: ink tree press

"22620" landscape engraving: nando costa

french balloons and banner invitation set: sugar flower design

foodie greeting cards: letterform

cumulus cloud necklace: simone richmond

blue thank you cards: bklynstitch 

"oh welloy" necklace: irrena


**Also....don't forget to enter to win a set of my Stripe Cupcake Flags and a Burlap Package Kit over on the Forget Me Knot Weddings blog this week! Contest ends on Monday night.**

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for including my French Balloons wedding invitation design! You've put me in some lovely company with all the other great etsy finds here. Yay for April!

oh,henry! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oh,henry! said...

oh, kayla! thank you so much for including me into this! it is beautiful.

Jennifer Young said...

love sharon and love the alphabet/counting prints!!!

j.