Pin It Forward


I'm excited to announce that I'll be participating in this year's blogger mashup called Pin It Forward.  Hosted by Victoria of sfgirlbybay, this year's theme is "home". 


What does HOME mean to you? Is it a favorite chair, a special recipe, a comfy pair of slippers? Pin up the images, products, and art that say 'home' to you. We can't wait to see what people pin.

Not only am I thrilled I was able to snag a spot, but I will be blogging just after Kathleen of Twig and Thistle, one of my favorite blogs.  It will be a little while before my post on July 1st, but I couldn't hold it in I was so excited.  The "pinning" begins on Monday, May 24th on the sfgirlbybay blog and continues through over 300 blogs until the last blogger shares on Friday, July 2nd.  Stay tuned!

No comments: