Sprouted Kitchen

I'm always coming across new cooking blogs and I have to say that I'm pretty picky about which ones I add to my Reader.  I like me a good mix of types of recipes: not too many desserts (since I'm not really a dessert person), the recipes have to be fairly simple (because, honestly, who has the time and effort to prepare something crazy elaborate? Not me.), and the photography and styling has to make me want to lick the screen.  So, when I came across Sprouted Kitchen, I clicked 'add' after only about three and a half minutes on the site.  It meets all of my requirements, and then some.  Have a look-see.

 
Chocolate covered macaroons by Sara of Sprouted Kitchen

For those of you who are interested, here are a few of my other faves:
Tartelette
Piece of Cake: Freshly Baked
Cannelle-Vanille
Orangette
Sunday Suppers
The Jewels of NY

Do you have a favorite food blog?  Let me know in the comments, I'd love to find a new favorite!

No comments: