Pin It Forward!

Today I'd like to share with you what home means to me.

Home means:
Leisurely days in the backyard.

Home means:
Afternoons spent reading books checked out from the library.  I love the smell.

Home means:
Growing my own fruit and veggies, raising chickens, and making treats from the bounty.

Home means:
Spending time with the "Weinercats". (Weinercats?  Long story....).

Home means:
Going on adventures with friendsHome means:
Having someone great to share it with.

To see more of what home means to me, visit my pin board on Pinterest.  Be sure to check out Oak Owl tomorrow to see what home means to her.  A big thanks to Victoria of sfgirlbybay for putting this pin-it-forward event on!

3 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

hooray for pin it forward! loving your picks!
j.

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Oh, what a fun post! And a charming look into what homes means to you. I love the images...and I love the smell of library books too :)

Thank you so much for sharing. It was lovely to "meet" you. Your blog is wonderful too!

Dennice
xo

hawthorne girl said...

great blog and terrific post.