cinnamon-scented breezes


Well, I am back home in California after a week in Colorado and I must say that a little vacation was just what the doctor ordered.  We had such a great time and the weather near Denver was gorgeous!  It was a little hard to come back to the dreary California coastal weather we have been having, but it is nice to be home all the same.

I've been enjoying flipping through all the Fall magazines, and though it doesn't quite feel like Fall yet, I can't help but make a little wish that it comes sooner.  I LOVE Fall.  The changing color of the leaves, the crispness in the air, and the desire to stay inside and bake.  Now if you know me, you know I don't bake.  But Ms. Fall has wrapped me up in her cinnamon-sugar scented breeze and now I can't resist.  What is happening?  I'm not going to fight it.

With all that said, the Fall issue of Sweet Paul came out yesterday and it doesn't disappoint with all of its autumnal goodness.  Perhaps I'll try my hand at a rustic apple tart to share with friends.  

More eye candy and recipes here.

No comments: