mmmm...cake

Okay, if you know me, then you know that the title of this post is a big fat lie.  Don't hate.  I don't know what it is, I just would rather eat pie.  Or cobbler.  Or doughnuts.  Mmmmm....doughnuts.  I have to admit that I always feel a little left out at parties and weddings when everyone else is "mmmm"-ing over their slice of cake.  Kinda makes me wish I actually enjoyed it.  Now, pictures of cake (especially ruffly, fancy, girlie cakes)? That I can get on board with.  In fact, I'm feeling a  tad bit inspired by these beauties.  What about you?  Are you Team Cake or Team Pie?

image credits left to right from top: 1 2 3 4 5 6


And speaking of cake, the cake paintings from Paul and Jordan Ferney's art show "Let Them Eat Cake" are available for purchase in Paul's online shop.  I love these!

3 comments:

oh,henry! said...

team cake. i'm actually team chocolate, but if there is a delicious chocolate cake, i'm in. (i'm such a traitor...:))

MB said...

Team chocolate chip cookie.

Hilary said...

That rainbow cake is just too pretty! I love it!