HELLO

Oh hello there, I've missed you so.  I hope you've been well.  Where have I been?  Well, I felt like I needed to take a break from blogging and the shop for a while.  My main job is as an interior designer and a graphic designer at an architecture and planning firm.  Last year I changed companies and being my main job, I felt like I needed to commit 110% to this new position (fear of unemployment and the economy being what it is), so my blog and shop were put on the back burner for most of last year.

But.

I've sure missed being here.  I can't tell you how many times during the last year that I've seen things or thought of ideas that I wanted to share here, but just didn't have enough hours in the day (or enough energy at the end of the day) to sit down and write a post about it.

So with this new year comes a renewed energy in this space.  I can't say that I'm going to post every day, or even every other day.  But I will be posting.  I WANT to post.

I've changed a few things around, including a new blog space, a new website, and (coming soon!!) a whole new batch of products for the shop.

If I'm not here, I'm always around the usual places.  Come say hi.  I always love hearing from readers and making new friends.

pinterest | facebook | twitter

image: william dohman