A new home!


Starting today, this little blog has a fancy new home!  It was time to bid farewell to Blogger and move on to a non-Blogger web address (alhough I did enjoy using Blogger very much!).  Since starting this blog, it has grown and changed from much more than a portfolio-based site (which is what I had originally intended) into a place for me to share inspiration, life snippets, thoughts, and new work.  I think it was the right decision overall, although only time will truly tell.  :)

This blog will remain here along with it's archives, but I've moved all my old posts over and I hope that you'll follow me to the new site and continue to enjoy all the upcoming posts that I have planned! 

If you follow in Reader, please update your feed to: http://feeds.feedburner.com/tinyinklings 

See you on the flip side!

xo, Kayla
new site address: tinyinklings.com

No comments: