Smallable

Now, those of you who know me know that I'm not really into kid stuff (or kids for that matter, but that's a whole other conversation, really).  HOWEVER, I came across this site on Sunday and the first thing that popped into my head was "Oh, wow!  If I had a kid, I would totally want to shop here!"  

I think that Smallable appeals to the kid in me more than wanting to have a kid to dress up and buy for, though.  I look at all their super stylish products and wish that I could find a bottle marked "Drink Me" and spend a pint sized day enjoying all the modern goodies that Smallable has to offer.

They also have a "Look Book" for kids with fabulous product styling and photography, and, as a designer, I can't ever resist a good look book.

 

  

 
images from smallable.com

No comments: