Today in the studio:

Ok, I am not actually in the studio today.  BUT.  I did want to share a peek of some wedding stationery I sent off last week.  Stephanie found me over on Etsy and commissioned me to create a DIY version of wedding programs, thank you cards, and place cards all based on my birdie wire design.  She was such a sweetheart to work with and I think everything turned out great!

Happy assembling Stephanie!

{no, your eyes are not deceiving you, those are styrofoam peanuts.  in my defense, i do not ever like using these for packaging, but i had ordered envelopes and the package came filled with these little boogers.  i thought i'd reuse rather then trash 'em.  whew.  glad i got that off my chest.} 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten the styrofoam peanuts with anything for a year or two now. I always get the ones made out of corn... they really do taste like corn, we've tried some of them.