Rustic Vintage Engagement Session

Hi happy readers!  I have some serious eye candy for you today.  My BFF is getting married this summer and I have been having so much fun designing all her paper goodies, wedding website, and helping with the wedding as her maid of honor (yes, I am married, so technically, I am a "matron of honor", but that just sounds old, so I'm rolling with "maid").

This deliciously sweet engagement session was shot by the super talented Weston Neuschafer.  Marni and Brandon are getting married this summer and wanted an engagement shoot that reflected their sweet love of vintage (her: vintage dresses and shoes, him: vintage cameras).  Marni styled the whole shoot (I know!  Aren't you just dying over those yellow dreses?!) and it came out beautifully, which is not surprising when the equation reads "2 beautiful people + talented photographer + gorgeous setting = Uh-mazing Shoot".  The shoot took place in various locations in San Luis Obispo county and between the blooming flowers and those fantastic, puffy clouds, I am seriously swooning.


Many thanks to Marni and Brandon for sharing their photos today.  It's also Marni's birthday today, so a special birthday wish goes out to her for a wonderful day!  If you'd  like to see more of this amazing engagement session, you can visit their website or click here for the full gallery.

5 comments:

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

Love these images and especially the tree shots!

oh,henry! said...

i think you're deeply into yellow lately. :)

Kayla said...

Ha! I know. It's spring time and yellow makes me smile inside. :)

MB said...

Thanks for the beautiful post and birthday wishes ~ this day just keeps getting better! Mwah!

Devon said...

wow! great photos... and LOVE the yellow dress! (wish I could pull off an outfit like that!)