I thought I'd mix it up a little this week and join up with the group of bloggers at The Little Things We Do for Fill-in-the-Blank Friday. So here we go!
1. Blogging is: a great way for me to keep track of all the things I love. It's also been a great way to meet new people.
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is: leggings and a tunic. I can do leggings and a skirt, but the whole "butt almost hanging out" thing makes me so self-conscious. Looks cute on other girls though!
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is: buying a house. Granted, I didn't do that alone, but every time we come home, I'd so proud that we are coming home to our house.
4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose: Mountain vacation. Since we live at the beach, it's nice to mix it up. Plus, I love the smell of being in a forest.
5. A talent I wish I had is: being able to rock on the guitar. I'm on my way though. Bought me an electric guitar and am taking lessons.
6. A talent I do have is: being crafty. Especially during the holidays.
7. This week: went by so fast!