fill-in-the-blank friday


Time for another Fill-in-the-Blank Friday.  Today's theme:  Halloween!  (via The Little Things We Do)

1.   My Halloween plans this year will include:  dressing up and going out the night before Halloween.  Then on Halloween my friends and I always make their house super scary and try and scare little kids (with their parent's permission, of course). Bwahahaha!

2.  My most memorable Halloween costume was:  I never had one that was all that memorable, but my sister was a Cheeto one year, complete with giant orange felt costume and trick-or-treat bag made of (what else?) Cheeto bags. That costume has always topped all others in our book.

3.  For Halloween this year I'm going to be:  Joan Jett.  Got the wig, made the shirt, and my sister mailed me a bunch of studded belts from her punk days.  I'm gonna look legit.

4.  I've always wanted to dress up as: Holly Golightly.

5.  Halloween free association!  Candy, fog machine, Jason, dry ice, cocktails, friends.

6.  The worst thing about Halloween is:  Only that it's on a Sunday this year.  No worries, we make do.  :)

7.  The best thing about Halloween is: Scaring kids and trying not to get scared by my husband or friends.

Have a safe and happy Halloween everyone!

(image above via)

No comments: