Time for another Fill-in-the-Blank Friday. Today's theme: Halloween! (via The Little Things We Do)
1. My Halloween plans this year will include: dressing up and going out the night before Halloween. Then on Halloween my friends and I always make their house super scary and try and scare little kids (with their parent's permission, of course). Bwahahaha!
2. My most memorable Halloween costume was: I never had one that was all that memorable, but my sister was a Cheeto one year, complete with giant orange felt costume and trick-or-treat bag made of (what else?) Cheeto bags. That costume has always topped all others in our book.
3. For Halloween this year I'm going to be: Joan Jett. Got the wig, made the shirt, and my sister mailed me a bunch of studded belts from her punk days. I'm gonna look legit.
4. I've always wanted to dress up as: Holly Golightly.
5. Halloween free association! Candy, fog machine, Jason, dry ice, cocktails, friends.
6. The worst thing about Halloween is: Only that it's on a Sunday this year. No worries, we make do. :)
7. The best thing about Halloween is: Scaring kids and trying not to get scared by my husband or friends.
Have a safe and happy Halloween everyone!
(image above via)